無料でダウンロードできるPDF Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire, 無料のePubやPDFが集まってくる iPadZine Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire, 一般書籍 アーカイブ zip rar , 【楽天ダウンロード】書籍 Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire

Image de Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire

Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire



出版社 Barbara Lewis
ページ数 109ページ
コンテンツ形式 EPUB|PDF|TEXT|FILE
レビューを見る(66)



Search Result :

Painting with Fire - Thompson Enamel by Paintingwithfire
Living the creative life through studio work ... Painting with Fire Studio was born from my love of teaching torch-fired enameling. The immersion process of torch ...
Enamel on Steel – some insights – Melissa Cameron
I commonly get emails asking for hints on how to enamel on steel. I have a little bit of experience – enough to make me dangerous you might posit – so I thought I ...
Interweave Store
From knitting patterns, to crochet magazines, to jewelry-making projects, to weaving videos, we have you covered for all craft trends at the Interweave Shop!




Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire